Why Western Forestry Co-op?
Western Forestry Co-op has over 30 years experience in the forestry sector in Ireland including the establishment and management of plantations, road construction, harvesting and the marketing of roundwood.
We specialise in providing a comprehensive forest management service from planting your land to selling your timber.
What sets us apart from other service providers in the sector is:
- We listen to the requirements of each client and identify appropriate forestry solutions for their consideration
- We conduct due diligence, including strategic and financial appraisal
- Our forest management service is centred on safeguarding the long term value of the investment by delivering site specific strategies to maximise returns
- We are committed to managing forests sustainably; for both the best interests of our client, the environment and the local community
Benefits of Co-operative Approach:
- Strong tradition of farm forestry (30 years forestry experience)
- Advise landowners on options that are best for their enterprise
- Team of Professional registered foresters
- Group rates for forest services
- Group Forest Insurance Scheme
- Cluster Harvest Sites
- Look after all forest areas, regardless of size
For more information please contact us.